Website Senior Associate
Impendi Analytics is a boutique, data-driven management consulting company focused exclusively on deliveringCost Reduction Programs, Strategic Sourcing, and Spend Visibility solutions. Founded by former partners of one of the world’s largest Big Data firms, our vision is to help our customers level the playing field between sophisticated sellers and under-resourced procurement organizations. We are a team of professionals located in the UnitedStates, United Kingdom and India, working closely together across borders to provide the most professional andcomprehensive client support possible.
Impendi is looking to hire Senior Associates who are interested in helping us solve problems that leverage our extensive industry knowledge and our advanced analytics/technology capabilities. Our team provides full,end-to-end execution, leveraging advanced technology and analytics to deliver tangible results. You will be joining a rapidly growing, diverse firm and you will be presented with equally exceptional opportunities for personal andprofessional growth. People at Impendi succeed through talent, drive, passion and performance.
SENIOR ASSOCIATE POSITION
Impendi Analytics is currently seeking Senior Associates for our New York and Chicago offices.
Senior Associates play varied and challenging roles at Impendi Analytics. They are responsible for discrete parts of the client engagement that contribute to providing solutions to our clients’ pressing business problems. They typically lead a larger workstream in its entirety, often managing Business Analysts and Associates. More specifically, Senior Associates:
– Manage client and supplier relationships while pushing project objectives forward
– Lead data collection and oversee data analysis performed by Business Analysts and Associates
– Engage with appropriate suppliers and publish requests for proposals
– Facilitate and often lead negotiations with suppliers
– Continually communicate progress and synthesize results into recommendations for internal and client executive level managers
– Participate in decision making and implementation of strategy
Our Senior Associates gain varied industry exposure, interact with senior clients and make considerable impact from day one. While they receive guidance, an independent intellectual curiosity combined with strong interpersonal skills is highly valued. A high level of comfort with numerical and quantitative analysis is essential. Prior experience with applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory, and we will expect you toprogress quickly along a steep learning curve upon joining. Lastly, as a diverse team working with a wide array of industries globally, we expect our employees to be open-minded individuals that are tolerant of people withdifferent backgrounds and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
Senior Associates are typically recent MBA graduates and / or have full-time work experience preferably in consulting and/or procurement.
– Master of Business Administration
– Relevant undergraduate degree with superior record of academic performance and 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Highly motivated individualswho
– Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills with people of different backgrounds
– Are proactive in nature and have strong intellectual curiosity
– Demonstrate track record of high achievement, teamwork and leadership roles in the past
– Show ability to lead own team and project with minimal guidance and act as a role model and mentor for team members
– Have prior experience solving problems using Excel, Access or other statistical tools
– Enjoy problem solving, can think on their feet, and are able to develop creative solutions
– Have a strong work ethic and can complete deliverables with short deadlines
– Are willing to travel to client locations (in the US as well as internationally) up to 80% of the time
– Experience in supply chain / procurement in either a consulting company or in an industry environment
– MBA w/ Supply Chain concentration
– Quantitative first-level degree: engineering, sciences, economics, etc.
– Previous exposure to spend analytics, e-sourcing, or procure-to-pay solutions
Please note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must not require immigration-related employment benefit now or in the future.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for an interview. We use a mix of experience and case study interviews to assess problem solving and structuring skills.