Senior Associate, Tech COE
Senior Associates play varied and challenging roles at Impendi. They are most critically placed in our operating
model, responsible for project deliverables, team management and building client and supplier relationships. They
typically lead multiple project workstreams and manage a team of India-and-US-based resources.
A Senior Associate within Tech Center of Excellence (COE) draws on prior category experience to help clients unlock
value in IT domain. The role requires taking ownership of workstreams across multiple projects and leading and
training small teams. A Senior Associate works with and reports directly to senior Impendi leadership. The position
provides an excellent opportunity to develop deep expertise in a fast-evolving category and learn the trade from
More specifically, Senior Associates:
– Manage client and supplier relationships while pushing project objectives forward
– Lead India-and-US-based delivery teams and own responsibility for project deliverables
– Engage with suppliers and publish RFx documents; facilitate and lead supplier negotiations
– Continually communicate progress and synthesize results into recommendations for internal leadership
and client executive-level managers
– Participate in decision making and strategy implementation
– Support business development and codification of firm intellectual capital over and above project work
– Work alongside a team of experts in your area of practice and with other teams on large cost reduction
programs for our clients
Our Senior Associates gain varied industry exposure and opportunities to lead and make considerable impact from
day one. The role requires sound understanding of strategic sourcing and our assignments provide an excellent
career path to develop deep category expertise. Our staffing model allows for high degree of client and supplier
exposure, and an opportunity to transition naturally into a managerial role.
As a diverse team working with a wide array of industries globally, we expect our employees to be open-minded
individuals that are tolerant of people with different backgrounds and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Increased Levels of Responsibility for title/age
– Commitment to personal development
– High integrity and transparency
– A variety of experiences and projects
– Delivering meaningful impact
– Cross-cultural diversity
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Highly motivated individuals of any background with:
– 6 – 8 years of professional experience in IT strategic sourcing and cost reduction consulting
– Deep understanding of sourcing nuances of major sub-categories such as Software, Hardware, Data
Centers, IT Services etc.
– Graduates and Post-graduates from premier Engineering, Commerce and Management institutes
– Excellent English language skills, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
– Demonstrate track record of high achievement, teamwork, and leadership roles in the past
– Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think on their feet, and able to develop creative solutions
– Willingness to work and contribute in a global, team-based environment
– Outstanding numerical and quantitative analysis capabilities
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
Title: Senior Associate
Expected Joining: December 2021/January 2022
CTC: INR 23.5 Lacs per annum (Fixed) + 10 – 50% Performance-based bonus (after 6 months with the firm; paid out
every October) + Employee Benefits.
Please email your resume to [email protected]