Director Revenue Optimization
Website Director Revenue Optimization
Impendi Analytics is a boutique, data-driven management consulting company focused exclusively on delivering Profit Improvement Programs. Founded by former partners of one of the world’s largest Big Data firms, our vision is to deploy world class talent and analytics to solve our customer’s most challenging problems. We are a team of professionals located in the United States, United Kingdom and India, working closely together across borders to provide the most professional and comprehensive client support possible.
Impendi is looking to hire a Director of Revenue Optimization that is interested in helping us solve problems that leverage our extensive industry knowledge and our advanced analytics/technology capabilities. Our team provides full, end-to-end execution, leveraging advanced technology and analytics to deliver tangible results. You will be joining a rapidly growing, diverse firm and you will be presented with equally exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth. People at Impendi succeed through talent, drive, passion and performance.
DIRECTOR REVENUE OPTIMIZATION POSITION
Impendi Analytics is currently seeking Director of Revenue Optimization for our New York office. As a Director of Revenue Optimization, you are primarily responsible for the delivery and outcome-based success of client engagements. You will manage more junior consultants to attain the successful outcome and achieve client buy-inon projects. You are responsible for building skills to become a Subject Matter Expert in Sales and Marketing effectiveness.
Directors play varied and challenging roles at Impendi Analytics including defining Go-To-Market strategies in B2B as well as B2C organizations across industries and geographies. To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Manage client relationships while pushing project objectives forward
- Lead data collection and oversee data analysis performed by Business Analysts and Associates
- Continually communicate progress and synthesize results into presentations and recommendations for internal and client executive level managers
- Participate in decision making and implementation of strategy
Our Directors gain varied industry exposure, interact with senior clients and make considerable impact from day one. While they receive guidance, an independent intellectual curiosity combined with strong interpersonalskills is highly valued. A high level of comfort with numerical and quantitative analysis is essential. Prior experience with applications such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is mandatory, and we will expect you to progress quickly along a steep learning curve upon joining.Lastly, as a diverse team working with a wide array of industries globally, we expect our employees to be open-minded individuals that are tolerant of people with different backgrounds and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
Directors typically have 5 – 8 years of full-time work experience in consultingand with familiarity of sales operations or marketing operations.
Highly motivated individuals who
- Previous experience in consulting as an Engagement Manager or equivalent.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skillsto coach and mentor teams and leaders on Sales and Marketing Effectiveness best practice
- Be comfortable delivering workstreams on large-scale Go-To-Market transformations with uncertain or changing constraints
- Engage with teams as a “do-er” and actively problem solve, create content, and facilitate trainings as required to best serve our clients
- Are proactive in nature and have strong intellectual curiosity
- Demonstrate track record of high achievement, teamwork and leadership roles in the past
- Show ability to lead own team and project with minimal guidance and act as a role model and mentor for team members
- Have prior experience solving problems using Excel, Access or other statistical tools
- Enjoy problem solving, can think on their feet, and are able to develop creative solutions
- Have a strong work ethic and can complete deliverables with short deadlines
- Are willing to travel to client locationsup to 80% of the time
- Experience in sales or marketing operations in either a consulting company or in an industry environment
- MBA w/ Marketing concentration
- Quantitative first-level degree: engineering, sciences, economics, etc.
- Tableau experience
Please note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must not require immigration-related employment benefit now or in the future.
Please submit your resume to be considered for an interview.