Website Business Analyst
Impendi Analytics is a data driven management consulting company focused exclusively on delivering Cost Reduction Programs, Strategic Sourcing, Spend Visibility and Data Analytics solutions. Founded by former partners of one of the world’s largest Big Data firms, our mission is to partner with our clients to deliver decision-grade data analytics and forecasting to directly impact operating results, investment priorities, critical transactions and litigation.
Our skills reflect cross-industry experience developed from clients ranging from $100 million to $3 billion in annual revenue. Half of our clients are either Private Equity firms or their portfolio companies.
Impendi Analytics offers a challenging environment for analytical and creative thinkers to grow their careers. Our diverse workforce is passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and doing what it takes to get results. Our company is built on a foundation of outstanding talent and we are looking for energetic and driven professionals to join our team.
Business Analysts (BAs) are integral members of teams, focusing on key areas of analysis that make major contributions toward solving our clients’ business problems. They work collaboratively with other team members to identify key insights and profit-growth opportunities, and then implement and execute their ideas, capturing tangible improvement. They assist in developing presentations and storylines, helping craft sections of documents, and presenting findings to client groups.
BAs will also occasionally travel and work collaboratively with client teams on site. We wish to give business analysts the broadest possible exposure to different projects, clients, and service areas, so that we can together discover your passions and strengths.
What we offer
- Increased Levels of Responsibility for title/age
- Commitment to Personal Development
- High Integrity and Transparency
- A Variety of Experiences and Projects
- Delivering Meaningful Impact
- Cross-Cultural Diversity
- Accelerated Career Growth
Who should apply?
Business Analysts are typically college graduates from premier institutes – IIT, BITS, DTU and top colleges in DU
such as SRCC, LSR, St. Stephens, Hindu, Sri Venkateswara.
Highly motivated individuals of any background with:
- 2-3 years of professional work experience in management consulting
- Excellent English language skills, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding numerical and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to think on their feet, and able to develop creative solutions
- Willingness to work and contribute in a global, team-based environment
- Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- A record of outstanding academic performance
Other Important Details
Title: Business Analyst
Location: New Delhi
Expected Joining: January ‘20
CTC: 12 LPA (Fixed) + 1 LPA (Benefits) + Performance Based Bonus (after 6 months with the firm; paid out every October)