Website Business Analyst
Impendi Analytics is a boutique, data-driven management consulting company focused exclusively on delivering Cost Reduction Programs, Strategic Sourcing, and Spend Visibility solutions. Founded by former partners of one of the world’s largest Big Data firms, our vision is to help our customers level the playing field between sophisticated sellers and under-resourced procurement organizations. We are a team of professionals located in the United States, United Kingdom and India, working closely together across borders to provide the most professional and comprehensive client support possible.
Impendi is looking to hire Business Analysts who are interested in helping us solve problems that leverage our extensive industry knowledge and our advanced analytics/technology capabilities. Our team provides full, end-to-end execution, leveraging advanced technology and analytics to deliver tangible results. You will be joining a rapidly growing, diverse firm and you will be presented with equally exceptional opportunities for personal and professional growth. People at Impendi succeed through talent, drive, passion and performance.
BUSINESS ANALYST POSITION
Impendi Analytics is currently seeking Business Analysts for our New York and Chicago offices.
Business Analysts are responsible for discrete pieces of analysis that contribute towards solving a client’s business problem. Business Analysts will break down a problem into hypotheses to be tested; structure the testing approach; identify, collect, model, analyze and interpret data; present findings to internal team and clients; help develop the story to be communicated to the client; assist in developing client recommendations; and work collaboratively with client team members to implement change. Business Analysts will gain direct exposure to different clients from day one while solving a variety of business problems.
Our Business Analysts are able to think on their feet, learn rapidly, and develop creative solutions to discrete problems. A high level of comfort with numerical and quantitative analysis is essential. Prior experience with applications such as Microsoft Excel is an advantage, and we will expect you to progress along a steep learning curve upon joining. Lastly, as a diverse team working with a wide array of industries globally, we expect our employees to be open-minded individuals that are tolerant of people with different backgrounds and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
– Business Analysts are typically recent university graduates. It is acceptable to have no prior consulting experience and only limited work experience (internships, summer jobs, etc.).
– Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.5 or above
– Major in Economics, Engineering, Business, Statistics or Mathematics
Highly motivated individuals who
– Have a record of outstanding academic performance
– Enjoy problem solving, can think on their feet, and are able to develop creative solutions
– Are eager to work and contribute in a team-based environment
– Are comfortable with numerical and quantitative calculations and analysis
– Have ability to use data to solve problems; prior experience with Excel, Access or other statistical tools preferred
– Have excellent leadership credentials demonstrated through extracurricular activities
– Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
– Have a strong work ethic and can complete deliverables with short deadlines
– Are willing to travel to client locations (in the US as well as internationally) up to 80% of the time
Please note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must not require immigration-related employment benefit now or in the future.
Please submit your resume (including your GPA) and cover letter to be considered for an interview. We use a mix of experience and case study interviews to assess problem solving and structuring skills.