Website Backend Engineer
Impendi Analytics is a data driven management consulting company focused exclusively on delivering Cost Reduction Programs, Strategic Sourcing, Spend Visibility and Data Analytics solutions. Founded by former partners of one of the world’s largest Big Data firms, our mission is to partner with our clients to deliver decision-grade data analytics and forecasting to directly impact operating results, investment priorities, critical transactions and litigation.
Our skills reflect cross-industry experience developed from clients ranging from $100 million to $3 billion in annual revenue. Half of our clients are either Private Equity firms or their portfolio companies.
Impendi Analytics offers a challenging environment for analytical and creative thinkers to grow their careers. Our diverse workforce is passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals and doing what it takes to get results. Our company is built on a foundation of outstanding talent and we are looking for energetic and driven professionals to join our team.
Back-end Engineer will work closely with on-shore (US, Europe etc.) and off-shore clients to support app development, maintenance and building new features.
- Strong understanding of web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Developing ideas for new programs, product or features by monitoring industry developments & trends
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Comply with project plans and industrial standards
Other Important Details
Location – New Delhi, India
Expected Start Date – November 2019
Impendi Website (for more information) – http://impendianalytics.com/
Who should apply?
Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce app development, product catalogue and database management.
Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Job Requirements: Highly motivated individuals with:
- Hands on experience and expertise in C# and .NET
- Experience working with Relational and Non-Relational databases (example: azure, firebase, mlab & stripe, MongoDB, etc)
- Experience in e-commerce, consumer or marketplace companies
- Background or work experience in financial services, experience writing APIs (preferred)
- Proven work experience as Back-end developer
- Good spoken and written English communication skills – should be able to participate in global team calls
- Excellent time management skills